Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php on line 380

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Breaks - Hardtuned.net
←  Nissan GTR (gtroc.com)

»
Hardtuned Classifieds

Breaks

spudnic's Photo spudnic 28 Mar 2009

So a while ago i replaced all my breaks pads and disks, EBC slotted rotors and green stuff pads, as soon as i did they started making a squeezing sounds when ever i put on the break peddel, sounds a little like metal bending or stressing when ever pressure is applied.

what could it be? theres nothign bending at all pads and disks have a shit load of meat left.

Edd-GTR's Photo Edd-GTR 06 May 2009

Does it sound like the V8's when they are under braking? It's more than likely just the sound of the pads and rotors. I think it is sexual and will be devo if mine doesn't make that sound :lol: :P

spinning_rotary's Photo spinning_rotary 24 Nov 2011

i think this is normal whenever you change brakes. you just need to wear the new pads, and rotors in your case, in. after a while, it should be fine. if not, there's still no harm done to the system, in my opinion. it's just hard stuffs rubbing against one another to generate your braking force.

nammmy1's Photo nammmy1 25 Nov 2011

Do some hard braking it should get rid of the noise if its auto people tend to ride the brakes and it glazes the pads.