Sign in to follow this  
GHOSTY

Do you know a Ben Ellis who works(ed) for Zurich Financial Services?

It's been 2 years since I was scammed, see here: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Power-Fc-and-Hand-Controlle-t236106.html

I haven't forgotten about this and am still on the lookout for a Ben Ellis who works(ed) at Zurich Financial Services.

If you know this guy please send me a PM.

Ben if you are reading this start paying me back the money you stole from me, IT WILL NEVER GO AWAY

Think this is what he looks like - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=sgm&id=641426432

n641426432_3766.jpg

hope you find him and rip him a new one champ.

why dont you give a call to zurich and ask for him!!!

I have, numerous times. He cried poor, so I said fine pay it back in a payment plan which was $50/week. Got $100 back from him then he stopped paying and stopped answering the phone. Fkn scumbag!!

did you contact the authorities back when the incident was fresh?

Uselss. Absolutely useless!

2rismo (the admin on SAU) did an awesome job, basically got me all the evidence etc, I gave the police the whole case file, left it with them for 2months, got a call back saying they couldn't do anything about it, I'm like WTF?!

It really shits me off! :angry:

Very sad to hear that authorities cant do much about stuff like this and the scumbags end up getting away with their crimes. I say keep chasing up the matter and someday you will get your money back. You should've asked for something of equal value from him when you had the encounter with him after the sale.

Good luck with the scam update and i hope you get your money back mate.

isnt ben ellis the guy who ran drift battle magazine and is/was a big part of HPI?

It's not that Ben Ellis.

he cried poor after getting $$$ off you. surprised you let him pay you back in installments. would have just taken his car as a deposit and gotten him to sign something saying that you has given you the car until yhe pays back in full.

I have, numerous times. He cried poor, so I said fine pay it back in a payment plan which was $50/week. Got $100 back from him then he stopped paying and stopped answering the phone. Fkn scumbag!!

did you contact the authorities back when the incident was fresh?

Uselss. Absolutely useless!

2rismo (the admin on SAU) did an awesome job, basically got me all the evidence etc, I gave the police the whole case file, left it with them for 2months, got a call back saying they couldn't do anything about it, I'm like WTF?!

It really shits me off! :angry:

tell them you saw him drifting down your street, pretty sure he'll get jail time for that these days :angry:

Ohh man ive been following this thread from SAU since you posted that you got scammed.... Hope you get your money back....

Note: to every1 make sure to buy stuffs from a regular forum users

Bump, still trying to get my money back...

Anyone know this guy? http://www.facebook....lis.393?ref=sgm

His details at the time in 2008 were:

Mob: 0448333444

Acc Name: Ben Ellis

BSB: 302-973

Acc Number: 0013294

Other aliases he may have been using:

DR33MER - kantori.simon@gmail.com 202.20.73.21 - 25th September, 2008 - 04:08 PM

5KYL1N35 - benellis@iinet.net.au 202.20.73.21 - 13th August, 2008 - 01:43 PM

Kylie - kylie.mihailovic@dhs.vic.gov.au 202.20.73.21 - 3rd July, 2008 - 01:14 PM

benisdamenice - benisdamenice@hotmail.com 202.20.73.21 - 17th April, 2008 - 04:28 PM

gwholxc - leandro.chan@zurich.com.au 202.20.73.21 - 22nd November, 2007 - 02:16 PM

Edited by GHOSTY

get his photo, makes memes, make defamatory images etc...

then facebook, share it, google+, instagram etc... go hard.. go hard everywhere.. even print it out and post it around etc...

make your signature a photo of his face etc...

So far I haven't found a pic of what he looks like, but I like your thinking!

I can be a real c#nt when needed LOL

if you need more narky ideas, holla!

brake fluid on car paint is good too

i can also be a *milkshake*, but a little more sadistic... you know where he lives?

I noticed that one of his emails was a Zurich E-mail address?

Unless he was in the IT Department there I don't think you can just make a staff email address like that.

Maybe it was his colleagues? Just throwing out some random ideas.

I also suspect this girl has a clue to who he is .

https://www.facebook.com/kylie.mihailovic

She is one of the email addresses listed from Department of Health Services over in VIC.

Edited by ShawnG

He used to work at Zurich, I actually called their switchboard number and asked to be put through to him and low and behold it was him, so that was confirmed. I also contacted their IT department requesting infromation and informing them that he had been carrying out fraud from their network, they informed me that he had left the company already. And I supect that kylie person is related to him or was in a relationship with him at some stage/still is because I sent her a PM on SAU and she denied all knowledge of anything and denied he worked at Zurich which is BS because I had already confirmed it.

Edited by GHOSTY

Well you have a very valid link there with the Kylie girl.. Push on it. Flirt with her , or get someone to do it and get close to her over a time period and you will get your info. ;)