Sign in to follow this  
purplesil80

WHATS NEW WITH YOUR CAR ? ? #2

Mine is tuned by Matty spry from pits. Super happy with it :)

Robs tuned mine every time Ive changed something.. I cant complain as he has always looked after me.

newest thing with my car... i had to adjust the tyre pressure!! major work that was...

that and the tie rod ends i ordered arrived today so on friday ill chuck the car up on the hoist and replace the old ones... 6 years isnt a bad stint on the current ones.

YOU SUCK.

That is all.

Wow Rob that is a steal at that price. Should sell fairly quickly! Speaking of selling quickly, a nice dude came round and checked out the S15 yesterday. He liked the car a lot and put down a deposit. Should be picking it up on Tuesday. Will be sad to see her go.. but at the same time I'm happy to know that it's going to a good home. I'm also excited for things to come.. I checked out a very clean BNR32 today, and lets just say I also put down a deposit :).

wow Steve, you move fast

Fast ass ;)

wow Steve, you move fast

Fast ass wink.png

Hahahaha nice one Josh :P.

Scott, its not Gav's dad's one. His sold recently too. The one I'm getting is pretty much bone stock bar exhaust and coilovers. Sooooo clean though, can't wait to drive her home!

nice..... basically the 2 tuners im thinking of using.....

Gt auto garage have been very good to me with service and price and never had an issue with their tunes on track.

wow Steve, you move fast

Fast ass wink.png

Hahahaha nice one Josh :P.

Scott, its not Gav's dad's one. His sold recently too. The one I'm getting is pretty much bone stock bar exhaust and coilovers. Sooooo clean though, can't wait to drive her home!

So that one worked out after all hey? Did you end up getting it for what you wanted?

Yeah Glen, I sold the S15 for 20k.

Picked up the GTR last night... Holly shit, its a whole different world haha. I will post up some pics when I have time to wash her and take it for a nice drive somewhere that suits. Unreal car!!

Yeah Glen, I sold the S15 for 20k.

Picked up the GTR last night... Holly shit, its a whole different world haha. I will post up some pics when I have time to wash her and take it for a nice drive somewhere that suits. Unreal car!!

That's awesome Steve, im so jelly, i have always wanted a 32. hopefully one day I will catch up with you and you can take me for a drive haha.

Edited by nitsab

Fuel system complete. Just a little wiring to do.

IMG_4323.JPG

Edited by INMATE

New nismo 740cc injectors have arrived! Engine is bolted back together and turbo is strapped on! Intake and battery relocation will get completed over the weekend and then it's off for a tune! ;-D

I keep forgetting I own an S15.... hasn't seen daylight for a few weeks now. Some shitty exhaust rattle happening somewhere and I just can't be fussed getting under the car to look for it. I think a good ole flogging at a Friday night Drift session is in order though

Come out to a race day Clint!

^^ Well done today Jase, car looked good out there, what kind of times were you running? Gees there were some close calls for the other guys!

1.23.3. I think I had the lowest hp in our group. We had spins everywhere. I was pretty happy I got through untouched

revive this thread!!!

Customised breather lines. Speedflow black fittings with some teflon braid to finish it all off!

Cars to come off run in tune soon. Turbo is getting long in the tooth though so i will be going a GTX shortly.

1907972_10152251909796617_916110025_n.jpg

Looks good teezn, its so pretty under there ^-^

Haha at the thread revival, all I check on here now is my reply topics

My r33 has had a few changes since last time I was here.

Mainly rim change and some more suspension tweaking/changes for the drift

20140201_155138_zps70rmx1vm.jpg

IMG_20131014_082941_zps2624d1a7.jpg

Glad to hear its lasted this long chris :lol: hope it lasts the final tune ;) hehehe

the ol 4 door is looking nice with the new wheels JLT!!!

since we are sharing my old girl got a bit of an update! new tein drift master R coilovers.. 4 pot GTR calipers and s14 rotar's redrilled to 4 stud and i have the gram lights back again :wub: RSR's on the front and just 595SS's on the back :wub:

1510770_10152029768000141_898614930_n.jpg

Just stripped the interior and cut a hole out for cool air to the filter in the s14