Sign in to follow this  
occxlr8ed

Coilover Install + Setup

Looking for a place preferable located near the CBD of adelaide to install and setup my coilovers + wheels on my evo x.

BC Racing Coilovers BR

19x10.5 +12 wheels.

Any recommendations?

Rear guards rolled already, but yeah not sure if they're rolled ENOUGH for the +12 offset and 10.5" width...

Cheers!

tire power adelaide can do it. and if the guards need a touch up they can be real touchy. a lil to far and they can pop guards in so be aware. they can touch up your guards more or i can be called in to do the guards if its at the right time.

speak to chris or troy and say i sent u through. wont give u a cheaper price but they will know where your coming from with love for your car

from a technical standpoint, are the BC's and improvement over the stock items? being an evo X i'd imagine the stock shocks would be pretty decent.

Yeah...the stock shocks are pretty decent, Blistein shocks and Eibach springs.

But yeah, if i ever go to the track, i'll be putting on the stock rims and possibly stock suspension i guess.

Car is a daily with no real plans on going to track so just wanting the car ride drop and ability to fit the rims!

But yeah, if i ever go to the track, i'll be putting on the stock rims and possibly stock suspension i guess.

Car is a daily with no real plans on going to track so just wanting the car ride drop and ability to fit the rims!

I'd get lower springs instead?

I'm sure there's some fairly low options out there for the evo 10..

I just think BC's are a bit of a waste on an Evo X..

They're a good budget application.

Why not save and go for Ohlins DFV Sportline for EVO X ?

I'd get lower springs instead?

I'm sure there's some fairly low options out there for the evo 10..

I already got the BC coils cheap :)

fair enough.

Steve Knight is the evo guru, so maybe he can help you out? he's down at lonsdale

fair enough.

Steve Knight is the evo guru, so maybe he can help you out? he's down at lonsdale

Yeah, i had the car there put back to stock and then back modded for the identity check but he's just so busy and far away...

I'll check out tire power adelaide though! Cheers

10.5 +12s on the rear?? That's crazy for an EVO. Pics when you get it done.

Booked in on Friday at Adelaide Tyre Power...can't wait!

I'll make sure to ask for Troy.

20.creation.jpg

What about somewhere in SA that corner weighs/balances cars with coilovers? Anyone know of anywhere like this?