Sign in to follow this  
DRIFTKID

Training and Nutritional Services available.

Just throwing this up here for anyone who may be interested.. Im a qualified nutritionist and personal trainer and pursuing further studies in health science.

Personal training,strength coaching programs and nutritional advice available. Will soon be eligible for private health cover rebates.

I can come to you or home studio is available depending on your location.

So if anyone needs any of the above in the sydney southeast, or any area basically email me at

holistichealth@tpg.com.au

Cheers

Christian

268947_228855383811483_100000610686681_711819_7223897_n.jpg

what was the timeframe between the top and bottom photos?

looks like he's just been eating heaps. thats about it.

Edited by Shark

i was thinking the same thing!

Looks like 3 different people

So are these progress photos?

Edited by KeLLyKiNeZ

i thought that aswell. But also thought, what would be the point of posting a skinny dude, a fat dude, and a 'big' dude.

Looking again the top 2 are probably the same people. Gone from fat to skinny.

And the bottom guy is different to the top?

calm down guys he knows his sh!t - i believe hes just more into the strength side of thing than aesthetics

admittedly the gut stretch marks arent doing him any favours lol (unless its a before shot)

yeah but if ur gonna promote a business based on training and nutrition and post photos like that, i dont know how ur gonna get business. I'm just saying its human nature with those 2 words u automatically think aesthetics.

70kg trolls.

The 3 pictures are of me.

1 is 110kg of fat pic on the right before i started... 2008

The other is 84kg skinny fat on the left

The bottom one is 115kg with 90kg of lean body mass.

302767_255937867769901_100000610686681_805832_6433940_n.jpg

296499_258376837526004_100000610686681_814710_4466529_n.jpg

Best single ply lifts,

squat 320kg

bench 200kg

dead 300kg

must say that some sick bending of the bar thats happening lol

yeah but if ur gonna promote a business based on training and nutrition and post photos like that, i dont know how ur gonna get business. I'm just saying its human nature with those 2 words u automatically think aesthetics.

Not sure if serious or just fat? 0_o

You specilise in nutrition?

Does not show at all by those pics...

Pretty sure the guys lifts are all the f**king proof you'd need.

Firstly The fact that people expect that my goal is to weight 80kg with a sixpack or that is the role of nutritional medicine is an uneducated one.

Secondly I'm still not sure if some of you guys are serious or trolling...

Not one to burst any bubbles. Strong is strong. but lean and strong is healthier. IMO true understanding of nutrition would merit yourself allot leaner. Your not healthy at that weight, even if you are strong.

This guy was almost 400lbs and STRONG 'george' geoleeman/ babyslayer. Then he made a change for the better. maybe you will too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kHjZhzxxpw&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kR3wKIzSpA 700lbs x10 reps....

Edited by GT-RZ

Not one to burst any bubbles. Strong is strong. but lean and strong is healthier. IMO true understanding of nutrition would merit yourself allot leaner. Your not healthy at that weight, even if you are strong.

This guy was almost 400lbs and STRONG 'george' geoleeman/ babyslayer. Then he made a change for the better. maybe you will too.

Not sure why you posted the videos? Its like me posting vids of matt kroc? Purpose?

True understanding of genetics on your part would give you a better understanding of how not everyone can have it all Not without massive drug use (even then genetics will get you) or severe loss in performance... Also why you assume I want to cut weight when i compete in a weight class driven sport & my goal is to be 7% bf or how this has any effect ony my knowledge of training and nutrition is beyond me.

I think the point he and a lot of others are trying to make is that most people can get big, just eat a lot and lift heavy shit...

To get big and lean is much more challenging though as you actually have to watch what you eat a lot more, while still eating enough...So nutrition comes into it a lot more than just getting big...

That's just my opinion though :)

Thats my point. Most people realise when your bulking you get allot stronger, but you look like shit. keep going and you look even worse. It's not just about looks though it's about health and being overweight is bad in lots of ways. That is my point to you. A nutritionist who does not understand this concept?

If your post referred to training alone i wouldn't even reply, your lifts are impressive no doubt. But your nutritional advice for the vast majority isn't worth much when using your own body as an example.

The reason i posted the videos is so people could see lean and strong is possible without lots of drugs. Maybe i should of posted this video also, when he weighed 400lbs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L7ksdoRN64

Edited by GT-RZ

I just woona be fooly aesthetic brah. So brah's be mirin brah.

Why is there no prop button on this forum lol...

I was joking dude. I'm on your side. Anybody that can pull of lifts like that clearly knows their f**king shit! Sick of seeing dudes with weak as piss lifts acting like they're monsters because they don't eat or hit the clem like there's no tomorrow.

I think its more when the average joe thinks of nutrition they think fit person who looks like they eat healthy.

Just had a chick post up a photo of a dude that looked about 60kg had a weak as f**k back no shoulder but he did have a 6 pack.

I commented on how shit he looks from a weight lifting perspective..... Apparently I'm jealous and he'd outlift me anyday.

Just off topic a little but I call bullshit on the 700lb for 10 reps. If he did that, that is a world class effort. I know/met some of the strongest guys in the country and I don't think they could do that, let alone some brah in his f**king lounge room.

I don't know how no one else picked up on that.

Just off topic a little but I call bullshit on the 700lb for 10 reps. If he did that, that is a world class effort. I know/met some of the strongest guys in the country and I don't think they could do that, let alone some brah in his f**king lounge room.

I don't know how no one else picked up on that.

And he doesnt take drugs, ask his fan boy overhere!

Guys, I just deleted a shit load of posts because it was starting to get out of hand.

If you don't find DRIFTKID your cup of tea then fine, keep quiet and stay out of the thread. There's no need to to ruin the thread and bag him or his business.

well your right, it's 695lbs x10 Why delete some posts? It's only a forum i'm sure he can take it on the chin like everyone else...

Why would you call BS on someone (multiple vids of this guys lifts, all fake plates right???) maybe check out his whole vid selection and you can watch that guy progress from the age of 16 @ almost 400lbs... Then call BS. It's ironic that you remove posts because people are pointing out the obvious on 'driftkid' but your happy to call BS on someone elses hard work just because you can't do it. For the record he was aiming for world records before he hurt himself during heavy squating...

Maybe you can BOTH have a read of his blog http://www.youtube.com/user/geoleeman#g/u And learn something. He has more inspirational things to say than you can imagine, thats why i'm a fan.

Or maybe call BS and pretend he's a heavy drug user and cheated his way there with fake plates - be jealous if you will.