Sign in to follow this  
zeropsi

Inspiration to lift

i like the fact of beating a pb. Takes time but when you get a new pb, it puts a smile on my face.

Honestly, images or vids of buff people. I see the images and feel, i wanna look ripped like that.

Since a kid, my walls were covered with posters of the hulk, the punisher and thor. I remember seeing the punissher doing one armed pull ups and thinking this dude can handle himself.

Lately, Tom Hardys from Warrior' traps have me severley motivated.Watched the movie with gf last week and we both agree his a monster in this great movie. (although i've checked his routine for the movie and doubt he got them naturally and with the workout he was doing....)

Apart from that a bad day at work or dealing with nuffies usually inspires me to hurt things or let it out at the gym.

TOm-Hardy-Warrior-1.jpg

Edited by asleep

For the Chicks/Aesthetics mate.

Also I like being strong. ;)

purely for strength when playing sport, getting bigger is just a nice side effect for me.

What inspires you to lift?

For me, I just enjoy lifting.

What keeps me enthusiastic about the people associated with lifting is guys like this.

http://forum.bodybui...php?t=139174393

WOW. That is definitely inspiring.

but wtf is with the whole forum turning into zyzz 'talk-a-likes' and wannabes? 'brah' this, 'aesthetics' that. :doh:

Get massive and out lift others who think they are heros at the gym. nothing feels better then have 150+kg on your shoulders while you squat, you know you have the silent respect from everyone in the gym.

And chicks dont like skinny guys.

What inspires you to lift?

For me, I just enjoy lifting.

What keeps me enthusiastic about the people associated with lifting is guys like this.

http://forum.bodybui...php?t=139174393

WOW. That is definitely inspiring.

but wtf is with the whole forum turning into zyzz 'talk-a-likes' and wannabes? 'brah' this, 'aesthetics' that. :doh:

I liked Zyzz but it shits me to no end to see 10000000000 clones.

Who the hell is zyzz? I keep seeing his name in here and at first thought it was a reference to a member, now I'm thinking maybe someone from pop culture?

i love to watch worlds strongest man. i've seen all the finals from 2000 to 2010. really amps me up when u see these giants making light work of some heavy things and when they feed of the crowd with fist pumps and "come on's"

I'm inspired by the results I'm showing. It's making want to train harder and harder to get to where I want to be.

Get massive and out lift others who think they are heros at the gym. nothing feels better then have 150+kg on your shoulders while you squat, you know you have the silent respect from everyone in the gym.

this